Statement of Accounts
Audit of Accounts 2020/21
External audit of accounts: Year ended 31 March 2021
Publication of Essex Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner Fire and Rescue Authority Statement of Accounts
The audit of the Statement of Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2021 for Essex Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner Fire and Rescue Authority has been completed by the External Auditors, Grant Thornton UK LLP and the Final Accounts are published here.
Grant Thornton have not issued an audit certificate, in accordance with the requirements of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 and the Code of Audit Practice, as they need to complete:
• The work on the Authority’s arrangements for securing economy, efficiency and effectiveness in its use of resources. This work has not been completed because they have applied the Covid-19 - special provisions in the National Audit Office’s guidance for auditors (in Auditor Guidance Note 03) and will be completing this work to a later timescale. They plan to complete this work and issue the Auditor’s Annual Report by February 2022, which is within three months of the date of the opinion on the financial statements, as permitted under the special provisions in AGN 03; and
• The work necessary to issue our Whole of Government Accounts (WGA) Component Assurance statement for the Authority for the year ended 31 March 2021.
This audit certificate along with the notice of conclusion will be added here when these are issued.
- Statement of Accounts 2016/17644kb
- Statement of Accounts 2017/18642kb
- Annual Audit Letter 2017 184mb
- Annual Audit Letter - year ended 31 March 172mb
- Statement of Accounts 2018/19740kb
- Statement of Accounts 2019/20900kb
- Annual Audit Letter 2018-19354kb
- Audit Findings Report 2019-20730kb
- Annual Audit Letter PFCCFRA 2019-20430kb
- Statement of Accounts 2020-21796kb