ICT Business Analyst - 12 Months FTC
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £44,000 per annuam (Basic Salary of £34,062 plus Market Supplement)
Location: Kelvedon Park
You will be an experienced Business Analyst with evidence of very strong analytical skills, but also be able to lead a work stream within an overall project. You will be required to undertake detailed analysis and definition of business requirements and change solutions through the use of structured methods, workshops and other business analysis techniques.
The Business Analyst will be expected to;
• Proactively work with the business to elicit and capture business requirements
• Lead the gathering of business requirements through appropriate methods, produce detailed business requirements specifications to enable the stakeholders to agree and sign off the requirements
• Provide input to IT solution analysis and development colleagues to ensure that business requirements are correctly understood and that an appropriate solution is identified and delivered
• Develop presentations, slide packs and other materials to ensure business stakeholders understand the proposed solution.
• Provide input as required into project planning, risks and issues management, testing and business readiness activities
Please note that the Service is undergoing a full review of the grading structure as part of a job evaluation project. Therefore your pay could be reviewed once this phase is completed; it is anticipated that this will be by 1st April 2018.
Essex County Fire and Rescue Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from everyone and values diversity in our workplace. A commitment to promoting diversity and developing a workplace environment where all staff are treated with dignity and respect is central to our recruitment process. All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To gain an application form please download the below, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01376 576199 between 08.30-17.00 Monday to Thursday and 08.30-16.30 on Friday.
Completed application forms should be submitted by email to email@example.com or by post and addressed to HR Support, ECFRS Service Headquarters, Kelvedon Park, Rivenhall, Essex, CM8 3HB.
Closing Date: 10th December 2017